Re: [IP] Type 1.5 or LADA

I was diagnosed in '92 with diabetes.  My GP thought it was Type 2 and  tried
pills, as well as shots.  Went to several endo's over the  years.  Finally
found one who did the C Peptide and she said I was  definitely Type I.  I was
also 48 years old.  Still fighting it, but  looking to go back on pump.
 Hopefully with that and this new endo things will be better. Everyone always
seems
to assume that because of the late  age we got it, it has to be Type 2.