[IP] HEY ANTONIO 508 meltdown aka your mail

Antonio said: As long as the insurance is willing to pay for a replacement
after 4
years, what is the problem?

I treat my insurance coverage as "my money". I want to protect it from
rip-offs as much as I do my cash. I believe that a statement like yours
contributes to the high prices of medical supplies and the high cost of
premiums. I believe your attitude is shared by most and therefore we are on
a slippery slope when it comes to "so what...a $6000 pump dies 4 years and 2
months after purchase, just let someone else pay for the new one".