Re: [IP] Caution Thought Police at Work

At 01:03 AM 7/22/2006, Charles Soderstrom wrote:
 > I recently went to the Directory to check on a submitter to I-P site. The
person I was interested in was there, but my entry and photo of me with my 50
year medal from Joshlin had been delegated.
 > So my 53 years of taking insulin on my pump but mostly shots, does not
qualify me any more?
>Charles Soderstrom DDS  Dx T1 Oct 1953

 Charles, your profile and photo are there. Profiles are listed by first name,
so you will find yours under Charles Soderstrom, rather than Soderstrom,
Charles. Every member has their profile in the listing regardless of how long
they've had diabetes, taken insulin or used a pump. And, those that have
submitted photos have their photo there as well. There is no "qualification"
process to have any of that on the profile page. What's there is totally up to
the member.

RoseLea