[IP] Hmmmm... Time for a new pump

AND a new endo. I am in the medicaid system, AKA: CalOPTIMA. Along
with CalOPTIMA is a secondary insurance, so I am currently with
United Care.

Because the endo's a 2 hour bus commute, and their labs are 7 miles
away, I am looking at either going back to UCI which is covered by
Monarch Health care.  I'm wondering if anyone else in California on
the medicaid system is happy with their co-insurer along with
CalOPTIMA regarding pump use? I'm currently using a disetronic, but
realize I may have to go Animas or Smith's when it comes time to change.

Dr. Rettinger's OK, but getting a 6 am bus to get there a half hour
early for my 9 am appointment, and a 2 bus, 1 1/2 hour commute for
the lab they use is fast becoming tedious when I am surrounded by a
plethora of health care facilities who don't take medicaid, or who
take medicaid and another network provider.

Jenny
<http://web.mac.com/wyldceltic1/>