Re: [IP] Re: Disetronic D-Tron Plus freebees

I don't doubt that heated words were exchanged at high levels of FDA and
Disetronic.  And it is entirely possible that someone at FDA is holding a
grudge against Disetronic, but there are numerous rules and regulations the
FDA must follow that require them to respond in a timely manner (usually 60
days) to company submissions.  Granted, I'm sure there are loopholes the FDA
can use to string along Disetronic but there are limits.  The purpose of the
rules is to ensure that personalities, party loyalties, grudges, etc. don't
influence FDA decisions.

If the Spirit pump is approved Disetronic would no doubt need to hire more
support staff, sales reps, etc. With no approval,  there are lost job
opportunities in a congressional district in Indiana.  So, I think Disetronic
should talk to their Senators and representatives about the lengthy delay of
the approval process.  When congressmen lean on federal agencies they almost
always comply simply because congress controls their purse strings.