Re: [IP] Please Tell President Bush: Don't Veto Hope! Support Stem Cell

Enough is enough.  Getting sort of nasty.  I thought I signed up  for info.,
suggestions, comparing problems and solutions to help me with picking  a pump
and the use of it when I do.  Stem cell is a very important issue,  and I read
the comments, but all of a sudden there is more on that than  pumping.  Seems
we have gotten off base a little.