Re: [IP] Re: gastroparesis

Barb,
 How and why I was dignosed with gastroparesis, was the fact that I would bottom
out 2 hours after a meal and then 6-8 hours after the meal i would go sky high
(start at 160 range and end up in the 400 range), the fact that if after the
normal 4 hours after eating (atleast atempting to), I would be very ill on my
stomach and the food that I had previously consumed would come back up for I was
not digeting the food. I had several upper Gi's and a barium meal to diagnose
the gastro.
 For the Reglan, I am no longer on it, sad to say, because normal dose is 5-10mg
30min before meals and at bedtime, the last time I took it, i was taking about
30mg of reglan 30 min before bed and bedtime, and my gastro doc and I agreed
that it was not working anymore. no it did not make me sleepy either.

R. Leppanen