Re: [IP] Please Tell President Bush: Don't Veto Hope! Support Stem Cell

At 01:41 PM 7/21/2006, email @ redacted wrote:
>Valerie,
>  This subject was addressed when it started by the Admins. to stop. and it is
>still going on. I'm sick of it too. Bored!!!!
>Renee~

I think this whole topic has gotten very confused. It's OK to discuss
the scientific and medical aspects of stem cell research...
especially as to how it affects diabetes. However, going into the
political, moral, ethical and religious parts of this subject are
totally off topic for this list!!

If you want to discuss the political, religious, ethical and moral
aspects of stem-cell research, please take it to our Spirit list
where such conversations welcomed. If you're not already a member,
please write to Help@insulin-pumpers.org and ask to be added.

Please note, that even on the Spirit list, we still insist that
people respect other's opinions. Flaming and personal attacks will
never be allowed on any of our Insulin Pumper's list, no matter what
the subject matter is.

Sam Skopp