[IP] Re: gastroparesis

gastroparesis.  I wonder can it be?  I can be nauseous ALL day and very
faint.  Missing work too.  Could that be gastro?  Even after I eat my
stomach growls and almost all the time too.

If anyone is on Reglan for Gastro, does it make you sleepy(does me!) and
will that subside with time?

Waiting for my Upper GI test to be scheduled right now.
TIA,
Barb T1-45yrs