Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:39:38 -0700
From: Valerie <email @ redacted>
 Subject: Re: [IP] Please Tell President Bush: Don't Veto Hope! Support Stem
Cell
Research

Can we PLEASE stop with the opinions regarding this man? I'm looking for
diabetes info and it's making me ill to continue reading comments like
these. This is not supposed to be a political forum. I know if I were to
express my opinion about him, I'd be asked to move it to the Spirit forum.

Valerie

--

Remember to play after every storm.
Mattie Stepanek