[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V9 #945

Jimb,

  What is your evidence for the fact that President Bush is not the
 "brightest bulb"? Without saying "everyone says so," do you have evidence? I've
 never seen any. Although he is not the world's best speaker, I have never seen
or
heard any evidence to prove that his decisions were not well though out.

  The fact that you may not agree with his decisions does not mean that they
are not the product of thoughtful deliberation on many facts which may not be
obvious.

   Maxine