[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V9 #949

Sarah Jones, wanted info from former disetronic users,.

 I switched to the new Omnipod and have never looked back! I was very frustrated
that the Spirit...was just that...a mythical, ephemeral, floating entity that
people INSIST is coming but to date has been well ..just a "spirit."

SO I switched.

 Much less expensive ( to both the insurance Company and myself) it is made in
Massachusets by nice people. Very simple and easy to use. I did run some math
anaylsis for costs savings and they were quite substantial.

 Alas, as much I like the Roche/ Disteronic Company ( I used their products for
almost 5 years) I think they are going down hill like a West Virginia coal train
without any breaks...gonna be messy for sure.