Re: [IP] Re: Disetronic D-Tron Plus freebees

I agree. a lot of their reps and all have left them and hopped on
board with other pump companies. I'm thinking perhaps I'll go either
Smith's (Cozmo) or Animas when and if the medicaid insurance will
allow me another pump.

Jenny
<http://web.mac.com/wyldceltic1/>