[IP] lisinopril and lovastatin

I know this subject has been brought up many times about statin and ace
inhibitors but I have a quetion for anyone who has been on any of these 2. I
was just put on them by my new endo and before I start taking I would like
to know anyone elses experience with them.- any side effects(I did look it
up but like to know what everyone has had), anything I should watch out for?
and I am only 27 and eventually want kids and as of right now eveything is
within range but a1c(it's close 7.1). Any advise? Email me privately please
email @ redacted

thanks
Steph