Re: [IP] What Should be on the main IP List ...

>>If you did add the Spirit list, so far there have  only been 3 posts this
month.  There were 3 in May, but 0 in June.   So adding Spirit to your list
of Subs is NOT going to add that much to your  reading/deleting.<<

Forgive me, I hope some of you don't mind me posting this question  due to
the original poster's post on this list asking about what should be on  this
 main list, but what exactly is the spirit list? I am not familiar with that on
this list.
~Donna