RE: [IP] input

>I need feedback as am having unusual symptoms and called doc who told me to
call second doc and that visit happens tomorrow morning.  Last Friday (7/14)
after mowing I suddenly started to feel nausea and extreme weakness and that
has not gone away since then.  Symptoms are the same now as then.  There are
NO other symptoms.<

Barb,
I looked and did not see any replies. However, this situation needs to be
medically evaluated. Especially, to rule out a "silent heart attack."  I pray
 this is not the case, but this needs medical attention and I hope you sought it
out today.

Please update us I am sure some of us are concerned. The people who did not
respond are probably not ignoring you, but have no ideas what to suggest. On
the other hand, I might hope someone also contacted you directly.

BarbaraB.