[IP] Stem cells -- a substantive article by the Cleveland Clinic -- not political, not religious

 The Cleveland Clinic published an article in 2004 on stem cells. Diabetes is
not mentioned & embryonic stem cells are not the focus, but I found the article
to be informative when I read it.

http://www.clevelandclinic.org/clevelandclinicmagazine/pdf/Entirewinter04issue.pdf
-- starting on page 8

 Please do not make this thread political or religious, I just wanted to share a
reading that helped me learn more about the stem cell landscape

Tom