RE: [IP] What Should be on the main IP List ...

 >>But I DO expect to know about ALL Medical Research that has some bearing
on the Diabetes that I have lived with most of my life.  Because Stem Cell
and DNA type research is such a major source of possible breakthroughs (even
a cure), I can't believe this topic is relegated it to another "minor
list".<<

I believe the point here is that after the original information is posted,
the personal opinions should move to the spirit list.  I don't really care
what everyone personally feels about stem cell research.  Give me the
information that it is being discussed in government, or what breakthroughs
have happened and let me make my own decisions.  The on-going "comments" is
what needs to move to the spirit list.  If this discussion continues for
much longer, I would expect it also to be moved to the spirit list.

Betsy Krussel, VA
dx 1957, pump 2000