Re: [IP] What Should be on the main IP List ...

Hi George,
My point exactly ... why post anything to a list with 3 messages ?  The
ethics of Stem Cell Research . cloning / DNA affect us all ... all 5,000
list members not the occasional 3  ...

Yes, the news reports in AUS show extremely high temps in parts of the US.
If it ever snows in Sydney ... well I don't think it EVER has !  We think
it's "cold" this winter ... (about 8c overnight and 15c in the day time).

Warm Regards,
Janette
PS. It it's too hot to eat chocolate in Dallas ... you could post it here
and I could "help you out"  :-)