From: "BARBARA ZUFELT" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP]  LDL

My Cardiologist wants my LDL below 70 also.  The Veterans  Hospital refuses to
give me the Vytorin that he says I need.  {It isn't  in their formulary}.  I
have NO outside insurance.  3 of my  immediate family members take cholesterol
meds.  My father died of it at  age 43.  I am diabetic of 12 years and on an
insulin pump and the  government doesn't care.   Barbara