[IP] Re: LDL

I was having a heck of a time with getting al the cholesterol and LD and  HDL
and triglycerides in check so I was on Lipitor, well I really do like my
grapefruit juice (little bit, bit I like it!) so I then switched to Vytorin..
 OMG is it GREAT! The lowest dose and within 3 weeks ALL my levels were a lot
lower!  Now a year later, they are GORGEOUS!  Vytorin is  simply Zetia and
Zocor mixed, and for me and spouse it WORKS!  GL!

~ShawnaLT in AZ on IP & D_Mommy too!