Re: [IP] Re: Please Tell President Bush...Stem Cell Research

 Well, that is not the way it is here............and as to 2/3 of the people, I
am sure there are many like me that have never been contacted..........btw, when
my daughter was in Italy one of the choruses at the festival was from
Greece.....she thought they were very nice....

  Bev

Nikos Filippou <email @ redacted> wrote:
  As I heard today on the news 2/3 of American people are positive to
the Stem Cell Research, Parliament and Senate vote the legislation.

Today I heard that Mr. Bush perform a big Veto.

It feels pretty strange to me for a democracy. Our President here in
Greece has to sing a legislation if parliament vote positive.

Nikos Filippou
Thessaloniki, Greece

Beverly

 Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted
glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com