Re: [IP] Re: Please Tell President Bush...Stem Cell Research

As I heard today on the news 2/3 of American people are positive to
the Stem Cell Research, Parliament and Senate vote the legislation.

Today I heard that Mr. Bush perform a big Veto.

It feels pretty strange to me for a democracy. Our President here in
Greece has to sing a legislation if parliament vote positive.

Nikos Filippou
Thessaloniki, Greece