Re: [IP] Re: LDL

 I think the point was well made in this discussian - what are you other
numbers? I decided to try it without statins - my last levels were:

Total 171
Triglicerides 70
LDL 91
HDL 66

 This is on 1000 mg of niacin a day and I have yet to increase my exercise to a
harder level - it has been just basic more walking, taking stairs and so forth.
And I really like the fact that the niacin costs me about $4 a month while the
statin (with insurance was $40). I did this with my internists blessing and my
endos grudging ok.. but she was as happy as me with the numbers. so will
continue to see how it goes.

Linda & Dax