Re: [IP] What Should be on the main IP List ...

On 7/19/06, Janette <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Personally I think it's time we had the discussion and perhaps a vote
> about
> what should / should not be discussed on the main IP list.  I belong to
> the
> main list / POP and the AUS/NZ list.  Then there is CWD and various other
> medical information lists I belong to.  I don't want to have to add the
> Spirit List to this !

If you did add the Spirit list, so far there have only been 3 posts this
month.  There were 3 in May, but 0 in June.  So adding Spirit to your list
of Subs is NOT going to add that much to your reading/deleting.

George      :-)
(it must be snowing in Sydney because it's hotter than Hades in Dallas)