RE: [IP] Is a blood sugar of 300 always indicative of diabetes?

I'm not a doctor, but 300 is a bit high. More than just a coincidence.

jimb

A relative recently went to the emergency room with kidney stones.  They did

a blood test.  She has never been diagnosed with diabetes, but is in her
50's
and is very heavy.

Her blood sugar was 300.  No one told her she is diabetic.  My husband found

out about it the next day and told her she is diabetic.  She went to the
 doctor who still did not say she was diabetic. He sent her for a glucose
tolerance
test and she does not have the results yet.

Any thoughts on whether she will be told she is diabetic?  Maxine