[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V9 #946

   If you have a political view you should list them in the "Spirit Digest"
This political request and not the technical
or subject of what embryonic Stem cell research will cure or not cure
doesn't help insulin-pumpers, I'm sure we all would like a cure.Today, But
calling Bush names will NOT solve the problem. Let's help the diabetic who
has pump problems or questions.
         Don Cannatella