RE: [IP] LDL

>What do your doctors have for your LDL goal?  Mine is insisting I get
it
Below 70>

My doctor wants my goal to be below 70 also.  Diabetics are at a higher
risk of getting heart disease and they treat diabetes patients the same
as heart patients. (I have read on-line heart patients should be below
70.) There are other cholesterol medicines out there.  I would inform
your doctor on how you are feeling.

Sonia