[IP] dual wave & square wave bolus

 I'm a new MM 715 user and I'm winding up with high BG's after eating at a
buffet. I tried to figure the number of carbs I'd eaten and then bolus for them
using the square wave method. My CDE said that when "grazing" I should use the
SW bolus with the amount of carb eaten. However, she doesn't offer any other
assistance! Has anyone had experience with dual wave and square wave boluses? If
so, please share your experience with me to help me judge. Thanks for your
help!!
  Nancy
  type 1--- 36 plus years....pumping since May 2006