Re: [IP] Re: Is anyone using inhaled insulin? Opinions?

What a huge waste of resources that product is!  People have been
successfully injecting or infusing insulin for years, so I don't know
what possible advantage it would be to have an inhaled insulin product.
The research & development money could have been better spent on a
closed loop, implantable system.

Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993