[IP] Dreamfields pasta

Hi folks,
Tried this out last night, to poor results. Apparently it  contains some
"protected" carbs - but my BGs didn't feel too protected! I  think a few of
you have tried this stuff out - any suggestions, or do I just  treat it like
regular pasta? If so, I likely won't bother ...  :-(((

Tricia

We have tried nearly every "low carb" pasta we could find.  The only  one our
family remotely enjoys is Barilla Plus, and then our son  always says "oh,
not the real pasta..."

Alice -- mom to Brian, 14, dx July '04, MM Pump March  '05