Re: [IP] What Should be on the main IP List ...

 Hi,

As someone relatively new to the world of Diabetes, I too would be
interested in learning about the FACTS of all types of diabetes research. If
there were a vote, I would vote that mature discussion of stem cell research
be allowed, just take the name calling, etc.  Off list. ( I may be naive
because I've not been on the list long enough to have experienced any of the
arguing about this topic in the past.  If I had, maybe I'd feel differently.
.)

I do have to be honest, and say that I *wouldn't* subscribe to another list
just for this topic.  I can barely keep up as it is!  :)

Melissa
Married to Tom 20 years
Mom to Jono (12 yrs), Jacob (7 yrs)
and Mollie ( 3 yrs, dx 9-16-05, pumping Animas 12-12-05)
Hastings, Nebraska

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He
didn't trust me so much."
---Mother Teresa