Re: [IP] Stem Cell comment

At 03:33 PM 7/19/2006, you wrote:
>PLEASE no FLAMING at me.  Just my opinion!

And this is one reason we are asking that this topic be moved to the
Spirit list..

So if anyone wants to continue it please continue it there and if you
want to be on the Spirit list please write to the help address which
is located on the bottom of every message.

Brian
IP Admin

P.S.  The spirit list is not only for the spiritual side which ever
that may be for you but also those topics that could be heatedly debated.