Re: [IP] MM Paradigm 522/722 RT CGMS Sensor Questions: keeping sensor in for more than 3 days

Bob asked:
> (1) Can a sensor really be giving accurate BG numbers after 6 days, 9
> days,
> 12 days?

??  I understand there have been protocols testing this, and the people
I talked to who were participating said yes -- is there official data
yet?

> (2)  Are there any less medical risks having the CGMS sensor in for
> more
> than 3 days, versus keeping an infusion set in for longer than 3 days?

Why WOULDN'T the body start to form scar tissue around these foreign
body sites, the same way it does around infusion sites?

Linda z