Re: [IP] Stem Cell comment

 I would love to learn more as well.....without the "lightbulb" comments and
telling those that oppose legislation that they are "blocking hope" but talk
about the technical aspects of the research that is going on...in this country
or others....my brother was diagnosed in 1955 and my daughter in 1997.....my
mother lived on the belief that a cure was right around the corner...I do not
raise my daughter that way but for her to live the best life she can (she faces
more than diabetes)......talking about research would be great....telling people
what they should think or do is not............just my .02....

  Bev

Sue Kinzelman <email @ redacted> wrote:
  It's not the topic - its' the peoples' reaction and perception to it.

As with every topic, there are several aspects to it.
technical , moral, political, religious...
There's the technical discussion which is fascinating.
But many people also see it as a moral issue, for instance because they
see it as supporting abortion, etc, and then that leads to political
discussions about which pres is the "best*, etc.
There is a lot of stem cell research going on in Japan and I for one wish
we *could* discuss it and share info without it turning into a political
discussion.

If we were all grownups, we could discuss stem cell research, and maybe
even discover some more things about it.

At , you wrote:

SJC

I do not find the issue of Stem Cell Research either political or
religious,
but technical.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Beverly

 Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted
glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com