Re: [IP] Stem Cell comment

It's not the topic - its' the peoples' reaction and perception to it.

 As with every topic, there are several aspects to it.
technical , moral, political, religious...
There's the technical discussion which is fascinating.
But many people also see it as a moral issue, for instance because they
see it as supporting abortion, etc, and then that leads to political
discussions about which pres is the "best*, etc.
There is a lot of stem cell research going on in Japan and I for one wish
we *could* discuss it and share info without it turning into a political
discussion.

If we were all grownups, we could discuss stem cell research, and maybe
even discover some more things about it.

At , you wrote:

  SJC

  I do not find the issue of Stem Cell Research either political or
  religious,
  but technical.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.