Re: [IP] Please Tell President Bush: Don't Veto Hope! Support Stem Cell Research

yes - please take this discussion to the sprit list before I puke.
Thanks

At , you wrote:

   We ask that you take this discussion to the Spirit List. The Spirit
  List is
  designed for controversial and/or political discussions.

  Thanks for your cooperation.

  RoseLea
  Volunteer IP Administrator
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.