Re: [IP] Please Tell President Bush: Don't Veto Hope! Support Stem Cell Research

 Thank you....I also have a friend who's father grew up with Pres Bush and
relates that he is an honorable, family man with great integrity.......sorry to
hear about your hubby....

  Bev

Susan Keuter <email @ redacted> wrote:
  AMEN Bev. You took the words right out of my mouth!!

I love Pres. Bush - and have always stood behind what he has done. I
will continue to do so today!

Bev. - my hubs has MS...so like you I'm surrounded by the same
stuff. After a long evening of contemplation - it doesn't change my
mind. It's just the cards we were dealt!

Susan

On Jul 19, 2006, at 5:58 AM, Beverly P White wrote:

> Interesting that you state "regardless of your political or
> religious beliefs*
> and then end your missive with "Bush is way out of line and someone
> needs to
> scream at him, don't forget
> He's not the brightest bulb"..............unless you have personally
> administered an IQ test to him then that would be a political view.
>
> I support the President in this....
>
> Bev,

Susan Keuter

visit "My Hunk of the World"...
www.susankeuter.blogspot.com

Beverly

 Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted
glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com