[IP] pump+watch+airport security

  Last time I flew I set off the alarms when I walked through - so pulled out
the pump and said I understand these sometimes set it off.. the TSA person said
no problem but wanted me to take off my watch.. this was a cheap, mostly plastic
watch on a nylon band.. took it off, walked back through and blessed silence..
so it may not necessarily be the pumps that set it off but just enough of a
metal combo and ding ding ding.

Linda & Dax