Re: [IP] Please Tell President Bush: Don't Veto Hope! Support Stem Cell Research

AMEN Bev.  You took the words right out of my mouth!!

I love Pres. Bush - and have always stood behind what he has done.  I
will continue to do so today!

Bev. - my hubs has MS...so like you I'm surrounded by the same
stuff.  After a long evening of contemplation - it doesn't change my
mind.  It's just the cards we were dealt!

Susan

On Jul 19, 2006, at 5:58 AM, Beverly P White wrote:

>  Interesting that you state "regardless of your political or
> religious beliefs*
> and then end your missive with "Bush is way out of line and someone
> needs to
> scream at him, don't forget
>  He's not the brightest bulb"..............unless you have personally
> administered an IQ test to him then that would be a political view.
>
>   I support the President in this....
>
>   Bev,

Susan Keuter

visit "My Hunk of the World"...