Re: [IP] Re: Please Tell President Bush...Stem Cell Research

Barb

I take it you don't find the other Stem Cell bill ethical? why?  There are
many things that only embryonic stem cells can do. We need this bill to be
passed. These embryos are going to be thrown away. Isn't it much better they
be used to help people than "flushed down the toilet"?  The "Ethical" bill
is not a viable replacement.

Andy