RE: [IP] RE: Airport Security

My pump set off the screening at the court house last week when I went into
testify as an 'Expert' witness. I was detained for about 15 minutes not
because of security but because the screener wad D and wanted to know all
about the pump. When I was waiting to testify he came buy with snacks for me
incase I needed them and told the clerk to tell the Judge I might need
breaks. The whole experience was great.