[IP] Unsubscribe!

Unsubcribe me, Johnnie
--- email @ redacted
<email @ redacted> wrote:
deductible contributions.
per month is
you and the rest

from your IP mail

> What about encapsulated islets. Ever hear of Islet
Tecnology, Inc.?
> BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

hope you have a book or two
> to read until it does..   The pump is the best thing
to come along in a long
> time.  I think it is time to buy yourself a new
book. :)

<email @ redacted>

that Joslin was correct
> > in his
> > approach. Pumps are ok but when will the loop get
closed?
> > BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

However, much protein is
> > actually
> > converted into glucose (Joslin's 1959 edition of
his diabetic manual says
> > 58
> > percent if memory serves) such that insulin is
required for its
> > metabolism."
> >
> > David, I wouldn't be convinced that advice from
Joslin in 1959 is going to
> > be
> > acurate in terms of dealng with Diabetes/ iIsulin
Pumps and occasional
> > large
> > amounts of Protein.
> >
> > What you are hearing is real life individual
experiences with BGs after
> > consuming
> > large amounts of protein.  Check the recommended
dietary advice for T1's
> > in
> > 1959
> > and Insulin regime's 45+ years ago.  There were no
pumps; no fast
> > acting analogue insulins and certainly  a very
restricted dietary regime