From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Beverly P White
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 7:05 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Searches at Airports

Thanks Linda, I will tell her......I have gone over what to do if it were
ever to happen again.....they put her aside in front of everyone and made
her wait, then grabbed her and shoved her into a chair as well......she will
be fine but I will probably file a complaint....not that she was searched
but the rude, offensive way it was handled....

Bev

email @ redacted wrote:
Bev - I am just astonded at your daughters treatment.. and having met your
daughter I know she is one of the nicest young ladies around.. and I
absolutely agree that you never seperate a minor from their chaperone.. it
was a nasty incident but she is a neat kid and will get over it.. please let
her know that there are a bunch of us that would have loved to have been
there and protested.

Linda & Dax

Beverly

Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals,
hand-painted glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com .