RE: [IP] Please Tell President Bush: Don't Veto Hope! Support Stem Cell Research

Regardless, we should explore all avenues to find a cure or major relief
For all of us who have the long term illnesses.

Regardless of your political or religious beliefs. I do not mean to offend
Anyone, but it needs to be done.

Bush is way out of line and someone needs to scream at him, don't forget
He's not the brightest bulb.

jimb

I am torn - as a Catholic I should side with President Bush in not
wanting this bill to pass.

As a diabetic I wonder what the passage of this bill would do for the
future generations.

I am not convinced that stem cell's are THE answer - but I feel it
might hole SOME possibilities.

But for tomorrow - I will be watching to see what happens.

I'm just glad they aren't asking ME for decide - because that'd be a
hard one to choose!!

Susan

> Congratulations!  Thanks to all your hard work the U.S. Senate just
> passed
> H.R. 810, the Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act, with unprecedented
> bipartisan support.  Unfortunately, President Bush has signaled
> that he will
> veto H.R. 810 as early as tomorrow -- which would be his first
> presidential
> veto ever!

Susan Keuter

visit "My Hunk of the World"...