[IP] HEY ANTONIO 508 meltdown aka your mail

Antonio asked me...
So, why make a problem where there is none?  Just go with the MM loaner
and get the Paradigm.  It's a win-win situation.

Dearest Antonio in LA,Age 40, Type 1 since 1993
MiniMed Paradigm 515, OneTouch Ultra, MiniMed Carelink and PAL software,

May sound silly but...I think a machine that cost 6000 dollars should last
longer than 4 years! At the very least...could be repaired. I expect that
from my car, which I have only had 1 in my life that I paid that much for.
So there you go...