From: "Rick Alexander" <email @ redacted>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18:28:11
To:<email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Cool program free stuff!

Thanx for sharing this Rodney.

I am having a terrible time finding a set I like.  I am now using the Smiths
Cleo, but I don't like the tubing that comes with it.  I am constantly
getting a blockage alarm because it kinks or pinches and the 31" length just
doesn't cut it.

I just submitted for my 2 samples maybe these will be the ticket.

Rick