Re: [IP] Please Tell President Bush: Don't Veto Hope! Support Stem Cell Research

I went to the ADA's Call to Congress in Washington this year.  I learned
a lot.  What the stem cell research is wanting to use (and the ADA
supports) and embryos that would be destroyed.  I liken it to people
donating organs for research.  These people have used all of the embryos
that they want and if not used for research they will be destroyed,
unless they agree to donate them to stem cell research.  A cruder way of
looking at it is, if the embryos aren't used for research, they will be
"flushed down the toilet".

Kathryn Everette

T1, 26 years

Pumping 6 years