[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V9 #942

This is in response to Barbara:
  Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 08:10:22 -0400
From: "BARBARA ZUFELT" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Minimed CGMS Realtime or DexCom

My diabetes educator has suggested that I can use my thigh for my MM.
I have
been reluctant since the tubing is so short.  I know that I am short,
{59"}
but it still isn't long enough.  OH!  I wear my MM in my bra.   I
cannot wear
the insertion site on my lower abdomen due to a lot of scarring so, I
use my
upper abdomen and my sides, as far as I can reach.  Barbara
  Rick Stockton
  MM has a 43" tubing that might work better for you. Just give them a call and
perhaps just a single one could be sent to you so you could try it out.
  Melanie

insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted> wrote:

insulin-pumpers-digest Tuesday, July 18 2006 Volume 09 : Number 942

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
Re: [IP] Brad and CGM
Re: [IP] Re: Is anyone using inhaled insulin? Opinions?
[IP] re: flying with a pump
[IP] New to group: and *questions*!
Re: [IP] Minimed CGMS Realtime or DexCom
Re: [IP] re: flying with a pump
[IP] MM CGMS sensor caution about airplane usage
[IP] choosing a pump
[IP] SET CHANGE REMINDER...
[IP] Flying with a pump
[IP] Minimed gets FDA approval for CGMS separate from pump
RE: [IP] re: flying with a pump
Re: [IP] MM CGMS sensor caution about airplane usage
Re: [IP] choosing a pump
Re: [IP] SET CHANGE REMINDER...
RE: [IP] re: flying with a pump
Re: [IP] MM CGMS sensor caution about airplane usage
Re: [IP] choosing a pump
RE: [IP] re: flying with a pump
Re: [IP] MM CGMS sensor caution about airplane usage
Re: [IP] re: flying with a pump
Re: [IP] re: flying with a pump
[IP] *questions*! and GCM query
Re: [IP] Monday Night Chat