From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Stevenson
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 11:29 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Monday Night Chat

Love our Cozmore!!!!  My daughter is 8 and has been pumping since October,
2005.  The glucose readings stored in the pump along with the meal bolus's
is incredibly useful.  The pump will essentially "think" for you regarding
how much insulin to deliver based on your glucose readings before meals and
how many carbs you eat.  The correction factor is great too.  If your
glucose is high you can add a correction bolus.  The pump will tell you what
it suggests to deliver and you can adjust it if you need to.  The delivery
can be as low as .05 of a unit.  My daughter needs this tight control as she
is a little insulin sensitive.

The downloading of the info is EASY!!  You get the CozManager software
system that creates some wonderful canned reports you can print or save to a
file.  The download process is easy and takes only about 10 minutes.

Decisions, decisions.  Good luck on your choice!
Julie